- 3/4 cup plain shredded wheat cereal
- 3 ounces Liverwurst (room temperature)
- 2 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)Instructions:
- Place shredded wheat in a bag and crush by using a rolling pin
- Mix liverwurst and cream cheese together until smooth
- Mix with shredded wheat
- Roll into small balls (the size of gum drops)
- Store in the refrigerator in a re-sealable plastic bag or container
- Treats will last about 7 to 10 daysThese pill pocket treats are really simple to make. When it’s time for your dog to take his medicine, simply take a “dough” ball and hide the pill in the center. Then offer it to your dog like a treat.I hope these tips and this recipe for pill pockets will help your dog take his pills!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED This article and any photos or artwork contained within may not be reproduced or reprinted without express written permission from the author, artists, and/or photographers.